Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Major Milestone

Last night CJ, Emma and I were all well enough to stay at our own house by ourselfs. Emma slept in her own crib that Gummy and Poppy Sklarew bought for her. CJ and I took turns getting up with her for her feedings which worked out great because we each were able to get some sleep. Emma is lucky to have a Daddy like CJ and I am lucky to have a husband like CJ. He is so involved with the day to day activities and duties of taking care of Emma, which helps me so much. Soon I will post many of Emmma's pictures now that I am feeling well.

Another milestone,....I fit into my regular jeans, lol. (it's nice to be out of maternity clothes)

Thanks for everyone who has kept us in their thoughts and prayers it has meant so much to us and we love you all.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you all are back home and getting into a routine. Can't wait to bring some dinner over to you all and visit with Emma. Awesome, I can't believe your back in your jeans already!

    ReplyDelete