Saturday, May 15, 2010

With Good News there's always Bad News

Good News-Emma drank an entire bottle of breast milk at her 2:30pm feeding and didn't need to use her feeding tube (obvisouly you now know my milk finally came in and she defiantly perfers it over formula, Thank God because they have her on probabley the most expensive formula)


Bad News- My muscle pain got very bad earlier this morning and I had no option but to go to the ER and get medication (after a ton of blood work and a CT scan). So I won't be able to give Emma any breast milk until my medication is over in 5 days.

But things are looking good and hopefully my muscle problems will be shortly over and Emma will be inhaling her bottles. This has just been a very hard situtation on CJ and me, but we finally feel like things are slowly getting better, so we are starting to feel better also. Please continue to pray for us and Thanks to everyone for everything, We Love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment