Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Our Bundle of Joy..Prayers needed

For those that dont know Emma arrived 5 weeks early. She was born on May 8,2010 at 10:51pm she weight-6lbs and 4oz and she is 18.5" long. Because she was born early she is in the NICU at FMH. She is trying to fight off an infection and we are trying to get her on good formula until my milk comes in. Emma, CJ and I need your prayers as it is very difficult to leave her there every day, though we know she is in good hands. I have also pulled a muscle in my neck, shoulder and arms, which is making it hard for me to hold Emma and it breaks my heart. So We apploigze if we havent returned anyones phone calls but we are glad to know everyone is thinking about us. We will keep everyone posted. Thanks for everyone who has been helping us. We love you all

1 comment:

  1. Ashley sorry to hear she came early, but keep your spirits up enjoy every minute and keep praying, your family will be in my prayers, hope you can bring her home ASAP :)

    ReplyDelete